Chapter Spitalfields is modern student accommodation with a difference.
Finished to a high-quality specification and boasting panoramic city views, a 32nd-floor in-house bar, 33rd-floor balcony as well as a karaoke room and an in-house coffee bar, you’ll have everything you need under one roof.
With a wide option of rooms including 2 bedroom apartments, 4 bedroom apartments and studios, there are rooms to fill every student’s needs. All studios and apartments hold private kitchenettes with induction hobs and combination microwaves as well as shared bathrooms with your flatmates.
9 Frying Pan Alley, London E1 7HS
firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 0203 675 9210
Situated in the heart of London, Chapter Spitalfields is located within a short distance to Liverpool Street and Shoreditch.
Journey to the University
Chapter Spitalfields is located within a 15-minute walk to Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Living at Chapter Spitalfields means that you will be able to walk to the University. You can also opt to take one bus which will cost £1.75 each way so you won’t be spending much on day-to-day travel.
Our favourite features
- Panoramic City Views: Take in an impressive view of London from the 33rd floor balcony.
- Coffee Bar: Grab your morning Jo’ on the way to class with an in-house coffee bar
- Location: Be within walking distance to a plethora of “must visit” locations including Brick Lane, Shoreditch and the Spitalfields Market.
- Get Your Sing On: Why not see who could be the next Mariah with two on-site karaoke rooms.
- All-inclusive rent
- Small double bed
- Various work spaces
- 2 bed apartments for friends to share
- En-suite rooms
- Kitchenettes in all studios and 2 bed apartments
- Various social spaces
- On-site 32nd floor bar
- On-site 33rd floor library
- Electronic Key Fob Entry System
- 24/7 On-Site Team
Our top tips
- Make the most of the brilliant location, visit Spitalfields Market and the street foods on offer in the areas.
- Explore London and beyond from Liverpool Street Station which is within a 5 minute walk of Chapter Spitalfields