Northeastern University London accommodation partner IQ Aldgate features modern student accommodation with a vibrant and contemporary feel.
In an ideal location, within walking distance to campus, we recommend booking IQ Aldgate to be housed with Northeastern University London students and Northeastern University students to live in a supportive and fun community where staff are on hand to make you feel at home!
Studios allow you to relax in your own personal space, with the inclusion of personal kitchenettes (sink, hob, microwave) your own personal bathroom and a small double bed alongside ample storage.
You can also take advantage of the social spaces including a cinema room or the scenic London skyline views from the 18th-floor sky lounge.
66 Commercial Road, London, E1 1LP
email@example.com tel: 020 7952 2430
IQ Aldgate is located within a short distance of Aldgate East Station and Aldgate Station.
Journey to the University
IQ Aldgate is located within a 20-minute walk to Devon House, St Katharine Docks.
Living at IQ Aldgate means that you will be able to walk to the University. You can also opt to take one bus which will cost £1.75 each way so you won’t be spending much on day-to-day travel.
Our favourite features
- 18th Floor Sky Lounge: In the summer, make your way to the 18th floor to take in the London skyline
- Social Events: IQ Aldgate hosts a range of social events throughout the year
- Cinema Room: Love movies? Why not organise a film night with your friends in the cinema room
- Free On-site Gym: There is no commuting time to work out, with a free gym for all residents
- All-inclusive rent
- Small double bed
- Studio rooms
- Under bed storage
- Communal kitchens
- Kitchenettes in all studios
- Social spaces
- Free On-site gym
- Cinema Room
- Laundry room
- On-site live-in site staff member
- 24/7 On-Site Team
Our top tips
- Make your way to Spitalfields Market for unique items and great food
- Visit the Sky Garden for stunning views and greenery