To join the bootcamp you must be ready to start a new career in digital, as there will be a guaranteed job interview upon successful completion.
If you are already in a digital role, you can still take part but should be sponsored by your current employer (find out more by emailing email@example.com) or if you are self-employed and believe the Bootcamp will help you grow your business.
Please note: if you have already completed a similar course or learning on a similar topic at the same or higher level you will not be eligible for funding on this course
- Be 19 years of age or over on 1st September 2022
- Live in England
- Have the right to live and work in the UK while completing the Skills Bootcamp and to be able to pursue a job role on completion
- Have lived in the UK, EU or EEA for at least the previous three years on the 19 September 2022. For full details of residency funding requirements please see document.
- Have a prior level 3 qualification (e.g. A Level, BTEC), equivalent work experience or be prepared to complete the “ramp-up” pre-programme before joining the Bootcamp.
- You must not have not attended a Skills Bootcamp with any provider since March 2022 or be planning to attend another Skills Bootcamp at the same time or before April 2023.
You must not have already completed similar training at the same or higher level. We will not fund any part of any learner’s learning aim or programme that duplicates provision they have received from any other source.
- Be able to commit to 10-14 hours study time each week, for 16 consecutive weeks, to complete the course.
- Be available/flexible to attend scheduled classes and welcome sessions during the first two weeks of teaching.
- Be committed to moving into a digital career after completion, or using the new skills gained to progress in a current job role.
- Be comfortable working independently and self-motivated to complete online learning.
- A keen interest in and drive to learn more about information technology and how data management and workflow systems are used to drive performance
- Have access to a computer and the internet, and a suitable quiet space to study.
- Have an appreciation of the benefits that a Skills Bootcamp offers