We believe that evaluation is essential to any of our widening participation initiatives. It provides us with the necessary tools that measure the impact of outreach activities and ensure the work is practical while simultaneously providing a platform for further development: not just to ‘prove’ but also to ‘improve’ the effectiveness of our programmes.
The links below are evaluation reports written by independent evaluators from the Specialist Evidence, Evaluation and Research group on the effectiveness of our programmes.
- Northeastern University London coaching in schools – KS5 Resilience programme
- IntoUniversity Impact report
- Law Mentorship Programme
- Summer School Evaluation – Culture, Crisis and the City 2021
- Summer School Evaluation – Law 2021
- Summer School Evaluation – Sustainability, Technology and the Future 2021