Whether you are an offer holder or a current student, the Student Support & Development Team is available to help with various areas of support.
For support in the following areas please contact email@example.com
- Hardship Fund
- Student Financial Advice
- Advice on Extenuating Circumstances
- Advice on taking a Break In Studies
- Mental health advice and Support
- Counselling referrals
- Information on registering with a GP
For support in the following areas please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Support Plans
- Disabled Student Allowance
- Disability Support
For support in the following areas please contact email@example.com
- Queries on the NU London Bursary
- Queries on the Widening Participation internship Bursary scheme
Additional 24/7 Support
Spectrum Life is a Student Assistance Programme (SAP) available to all our NU London students
Spectrum Life includes an online platform with hours of wellbeing content to support physical and mental health, an app and a 24/7 helpline, that will connect you with a counsellor or psychotherapist for in-the-moment support.
You will need your Northeastern University London student email address to register on the platform or contact the helpline.
- Platform: https://nulondonsap.spectrum.life/login?org=NULONSAP
- Organisation code: NULONSAP
- Use your Northeastern University London student email address to register
On the platform, click on SAP on the top banner to find the helpline telephone number or you can access it via a live chat function.