Click here to start your application. Find out more

Enrolment for Visa Students

Enrolment is a process where the University checks and verifies information about the student. This includes checking the student’s Right to Study in the UK  and confirming the qualification that was used to make the student an offer to study at Northeastern University London.

Once the student has completed enrolment and provided all the requested information, the University will confirm the student is enrolled by issuing their student ID card. 

The University has been granted a Student Sponsor License by the UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) and it must comply with a number of sponsorship duties in order to continue to sponsor international students to study.

Right to Study Check

It is the University’s responsibility to ensure that every student has the correct permission to study in the UK for the duration of their programme of study at Northeastern University London. To establish students’ Right to Study in the UK, all visa students are required to provide a number of original documents at the time of in-person enrolment. This is to check that the student holds a valid visa and that the information provided at the time of admission is correct.

The Enrolment Process

All students who have been issued a CAS are asked to provide a copy of their entry clearance or e-visa (EU nationals only) prior to their arrival in the UK. An enrolment email is sent out to the students who have successfully obtained the visa and are coming to the UK to study at Northeastern University London, informing them of the date and time of the enrolment and what original documents they must bring with them.

All students who are on a UK visa must also provide proof of their visa and their valid passport.

Documents Required

All students must bring the following original documents:

  • Passport
  • Biometric Residence Permit (BRP), unless you selected Northeastern University London as your BRP collection point during your online visa application
  • UKVI Share code (For EU nationals only)
  • Qualification(s) listed on the CAS statement
  • English Language Qualification or English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) (if listed on the CAS statement)
  • Evidence of submission of the Student Visa application (before the expiry date of your last visa), if you applied for the Student Visa from within the UK
  • Any other documents required by the Visa Team.