We are delighted to provide financial support to cover the cost of travel of individuals who wish to visit the University for the following events:
- Open Days
- Celebration events
- Student Shadowing Days
- In person taster lectures
Please fill out this form to claim travel support.
You must meet one of the following criteria to qualify for financial support.
- Attending an under-performing UK state school
- Have been in/or are currently under Local Authority Care
- Are estranged from your parents or guardians
- Eligible for pupil premium or free school meals (FSM)
- Living in a Low Participation Neighbourhood
- If your parents/guardians are unemployed or your household income is less than £42,870
All expense claims must be supported with valid receipts.
Please note when planning your journey that you should book the cheapest ticket (economy-class) and the most direct route to the University.
Please also note that we can only reimburse travel expenses for you, and not plus ones.
Click here to download the excel sheet for the full list of eligible schools.