Our MSc Global Investment Banking stands apart as a job role-focused degree for people wanting to enter investment banking, offering a unique and innovative pedagogical experience, with employability as a central tenet of the educational journey.
MSc Global Investment Banking
MSc Global Investment Banking
One year (FT)
September 2024 (see academic calendar)
|Annual tuition fees:||
Home: £11,000 (FT)
International: £23,000 (FT)
Northeastern University London Alumni Fees Discount: 20%
September 2024 cohort
Developed in collaboration with Financial Edge, the de facto educational provider across all of Wall Street’s Tier 1 Investment Banks, the MSc Global Investment Banking provides broad and rigorous academic content which covers the entire interdisciplinary breadth of knowledge required to be effective in an Investment Banking Analyst role. Read more
About Financial Edge
Financial Edge has an extensive and established Alumni network within Wall Street’s top tier Investment Banks.
Their deep relationships within the Investment Banking industry offer unparalleled access as well as knowledge and the opportunity to build the global standard entry programme for Investment Banking.
Why choose our MSc Global Investment Banking?
- Master the skills you need for a career in banking. Learn financial statement analysis, financial modelling, company valuation and deal structuring the Wall Street way.
- Learn about the role of financial analysts in investment banks, accounting and financial investment, financial modelling, corporate valuation, financing, deal structuring, venture investing, and more.
- Gain an insider view of the realities of working in an investment bank with Financial Edge.
- Learn from course materials curated by finance experts who previously worked at companies such as Ex-Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Barclays, Ernst & Young, Lloyds, Standard Bank and more.
- Our MSc Global Investment Bank is taught by ex-investment bankers and finance practitioners with real work experience on Wall Street. Sharing first-hand knowledge of the recruitment process, interview process, on-the-desk job realities and skill demands of the role.
- Access to Felix, an all-in-one online information platform for technical finance.
- Understand what recruiters are looking for from investment banking applicants. Financial Edge works closely with the world’s largest investment banks; benefit from their unique insight into the investment banking recruitment process.
- Learn the technical and soft skills necessary to be a successful investment banking analyst.
The MSc award is 180 credits.
Each course, typically 30 credits, is assessed by a range of activities aligned to industry norms, meaning that almost all assessments align with typical workplace activities that are expected in investment banking. The content, and consequently the learning outcomes and methods of assessment, vary between courses.
Timetables are usually made available to students during Freshers’ Week. Teaching can be scheduled to take place during any day of the week. However, when possible, Wednesday afternoons are usually reserved for sports and cultural activities.
Learners taking this degree can pursue a career in global investment banking, primarily as an Investment Banking Analyst.